Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Typical 21st century Student: Connections

How many connections does a typical high school student have... I really have no idea! Below is an image of what I think a typical high school student's learning network looks like. Am I way off base here?! To start this visual I thought back to when I was in high school. What did I use? Well what I used most (in the younger years) was MSN Messenger. Now the reason for the question mark on the image; is that still around?? Next most frequently used social device for me (as I grew older) was Facebook. I would use my home desktop computer to access these, where I would also check my Hotmail account, YouTube, etc. My question is, how much have students evolved? How much do they know about? What other tools do they use? My visual seems small.. what am I missing?!



No comments:

Post a Comment