Thursday, March 7, 2013

Final Class Post

Looks like classes have come to an end. And this time when I say end, I literally mean the end. Because I am FINALLY graduating! I have spent the last 6 years attending Brandon University, and while it was great, I am happy the end is here. I now get to move on to the next stage of my life... the "grown-up" stage... a career... Yikes! I am very excited to start creating my presence in the world, meet people, and hopefully soon have a job in the career I have always wanted.

All that being said.. it looks like this will be my last blog post. About classes anyway! I hope to continue on with blogging during my placement as well as afterward. After all that is one of my technological goals. I think my learning in this course is summed up pretty well in my summative project, which I have included below. Of course I have a lot more to say about my learning... but I was on a time crunch! Ah well if not in the slideshow at least I talked about my other learning in previous blog posts! A special thanks to Tyler, who helped me in the uploading to Slideshare process! Anyway, watch and enjoy!




As I said in the end:

Thank-you to Mike. For 2 years now you have passed on your expertise in the field of technology, and I appreciate it a lot. I would not know most of this had it not been for these courses.
Thank-you to my classmates of Internet for Educators. You have also provided me with tons of valuable information, provided lively discussions, and of course provided tons of delicious snacks. Good luck in your upcoming placements, and good luck to you next year as well!

And to my fellow graduates... WE MADE IT! It has been a very entertaining and memorable 2 years, and I wish you all the best of luck in your future job search. Congratulations to you all!


1 comment:

  1. What a great post and final project. It has been totally my pleasure getting to know you Adrienne - and please do keep up the blog, I will be in the audience. All the best in the job hunt & in the future - keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete